1. What areas do you cover?
Our photography services are available in Merseyside, Lancashire and surrounding areas in the North West of England.
We do regularly travel to Greater London and Surrey for commercial photography bookings, so please do get in touch even if you are further afield as we may be able to offer our quality service to you.
2. What type of events do you cover?
Basically everything! This includes Weddings, Birthday parties, black tie balls, fancy dress events, Christenings, Anniversary parties, school Proms, corporate dinners, so just about every event possible.
3. How soon do I need to book in advance?
We always recommend booking as early as possible in order to guarantee availability. Advanced booking dates generally get filled very quickly.
4. What is the best way to contact you?
Please call or email us to discuss your individual requirements. We’d love to hear from you.
5. Do you have insurance?
Yes, we have Public Liability insurance. Please ask if you wish see further documentation.
6. What information will you need from me before our event?
We’ll ask you where you’re holding the event and for the approximate number of guests. We’ll also discuss the length of time our photographer is required at your event for.
7. I would like you to produce a photo-book of my party. How many images will you take?
We aim to take around 300/350 photographs and show you around 200 of these. From those, we would recommend around 120 of the best images for use in your book.
8. Do you need to our view the venue before the event?
If we haven’t already worked at the venue, we do sometimes wish to view the venue before the big day. Though for many bookings – such as small parties – we generally don’t visit the venue before hand.
9. Do you ask for a deposit?
Yes, we ask for a deposit of 25%.
10. We’re having a special area for our guests to each have pictures taken. How much set up space do you require?
It is important we have at least 3 square metres of space to operate from. And we’d love it if we can be provided with a table and power sockets.
11. What sort of prints and sizes do you produce at events and how are they presented
Our normal print size is 9’x6′. Photographs are presented in a ‘strut mount’ and supplied in a protective bag.
12. How much do these cost?
Typically the ‘On-the-night’ price is £10 per print. We can sometimes arrange deals such as ‘buy two, get one free’ . Pre-paid vouchers are available saving 20% for a minimum of 50 prints.
13. Can I pre-pay for a set amount of photographs, at a discounted price?
If you are, for example, holding an event were you want to supply each of your guests with individual prints, you can pre-pay for a set amount of photographs and we can offer a discounted price.
14. What payment do you take at the event?
We accept cash or cheques on the night, however pre-arrangements can be made using Paypal.
15. How soon will my images be available to view online?
Photos are usually viewable online within 48 hours after the event.
16. Can I have extra prints after the event
Of course! Photos from the event are generally viewable online within 48 hours. You can then select and order your favourite prints!
17. Can I just buy a High Resolution image download?
Yes! Once you’re on your private gallery on our website, there will be clear options to buy a ‘Digital download’ of each photograph.
18. We are running a charity event can you give a donation?
We carry out photography at many charity events, and are happy to donate some of our profits, based on our takings. Please ask for further details.
19. Can I use the images on my own website/blogs etc.
All images remain the copyright of myphotosforever.co.uk and are provided for the purchasers’ private use. They cannot be used elsewhere without our consent, and their use may involve a fee. Please get in touch for more information.
20. What equipment do you use?
We always use top quality Nikon cameras and lenses.
If we are providing prints on the night, we use professional Mitsubishi Dye-Sub event printers that produce a quality, gloss and waterproof finish.
I just wanted to say how delighted I was with the photos and the album you made us.
A wonderful memento of the day!!!
Thanks a lot
Sarah & Allan's Engagement
Hi Laurence,Yes thank you they have arrived and they’re lovely! Thank you very much for your workBest wishes,Morgan
Print special order
Have just received my album, its lovely, so happy with it.
Many thanks to you and Diane for all your work.
Happy christmas to you all.
Joan & Joey
Our 50th Anniversary Photobook ...